- Continuously discover, evaluate, and recommend new technologies to ensure quality and productivity.
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Had 3-4 years of experience as a programmer in Unity.
- Very strong C# knowledge and deep experience with either Unity physics, rendering.
- Have a passion for games development such as farm game…
- Experience in developing multiplayer games on Unity & game development cycle.
- Good understanding game concepts: coordinations, collision detections...
- Knowledge in model, animations embed to Unity.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Well trained and dedicated to being able to catch the pace smoothly
- Attracted salary based on the ability of the candidate and the general salary framework set by the company.
- Salary review: every 6 months; the increasing will depend on the work performance
- 13th-month salary and bonus for holidays
- Team building once a month
- Company trip: 1 year/time
- PVI Healthcare Insurance
- Full social benefits in accordance with the company and the law of Vietnam
- Professional environment and clear procedures.
- Great opportunity to improve English
- Opportunity to be trained in overseas, develop English communication skill.
- Application (for this vacancy) sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as "Apply for Name of position - Full Name"