- Logistics business (especially in Container shipping, will be trained).
- Communicate with client/partner to get requirements.
- Analyze customers’ requests to negotiate/suggest a suitable solution
- System maintenance, enhancement, and troubleshooting core business applications.
- Full-stack development (front-end, back-end & SQL), often open classes for training.
- Investigate, develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow
- Ensure the best code quality personally.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Understand the object-oriented and programming principles.
- Strong logical and analytical skills are required, as well as a willingness to learn new things.
- Be responsible with a good attitude, have a strong learning mindset, and have good research skills.
- Experience in working with good Java programming is a plus.
- English communication: Be capable of reading and writing well. Fluent speaking & listening is a plus (Often open classes for improving).
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Well trained and dedicated to being able to catch the pace smoothly
- Attracted salary based on the ability of the candidate and the general salary framework set by the company.
- Salary review: every 6 months; the increasing will depend on the work performance
- 13th-month salary and bonus for holidays
- Team building once a month
- Company trip: 1 year/time
- PVI Healthcare Insurance
- Full social benefits in accordance with the company and the law of Vietnam
- Professional environment and clear procedures.
- Great opportunity to improve English
- Opportunity to learn Logistics and professional management system of project development
- Application (for this vacancy) sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as "Apply for Name of position - Full Name"