- Participate and lead project estimating activities, software design reviews, code reviews to ensure that solutions are designed to meet business needs.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and recommend new technologies to ensure quality and productivity.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of iOS/ Android development experience.
- Design and build advanced applications for iOS and Android operating systems across a wide range of devices using both native and cross-platform frameworks such as Flutter, Kotlin, Swift, etc...
- Experience object-oriented programming skills in Flutter, Swift/Objective-C, Kotlin/Java (MVVC)
- Experience in developing various external libraries (Firebase, Map, oAuth, TensorflowLite, Rx, etc.)
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, concurrency, and multi-threading
- Strong understanding of the iOS/OS application User Experience.
- Excellent knowledge of XCode, iOS SDK performance tools, and optimization
- Excellent knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Experience with Apple Human Interface Guidelines, App Store Review Guidelines & Knowledge of Google Developer Policy
Experience in source control and issue tracking systems (Git)
- Experience working with REST and JSON, have the ability to understand the backend services/system/infrastructure
- Ability to communicate effectively in English is a plus
- Experience in AI module optimization
- Unity integration
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Well trained and dedicated to being able to catch the pace smoothly
- Attracted salary based on the ability of the candidate and the general salary framework set by the company.
- Salary review: every 6 months; the increasing will depend on the work performance
- 13th-month salary and bonus for holidays
- Team building once a month
- Company trip: 1 year/time
- PVI Healthcare Insurance
- Full social benefits in accordance with the company and the law of Vietnam
- Professional environment and clear procedures.
- Great opportunity to improve English
- Opportunity to learn Logistics and professional management system of project development
- Application (for this vacancy) sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as "Apply for Name of position - Full Name"